This was a fun part for me and not so much for DAN. Me and the girls spent a fun week in California with my family while Dan stayed home to work and paint.
This amazing husband of mine is one of the hardest workers I know. He pulled an all-nighter one night just making sure he got the wall color on:) By the way he worked like crazy so that I wouldn't have to breathe in paint fumes when I returned.
His hard work paid off because I LOVE IT! I love the color. The ceiling is ultra white and the walls are cottage white (which is a beige with a soft yellow undertone;) Dan still has to take the tape off the ceiling but here's Part III COMPLETE;)



5 comments:
I am so jealous!!! Not really- I am happy for you that you are getting all of this done! For us it will still be a few years before we can finish our basement. It looks great! I can hardly wait to see the finished product! I am so excited for you guys!
Looks GREAT! WOW, good job Dan! Can't wait to see the finished product!
I really like it. It's subtle, I almost can't even tell, guess I'll have to come visit to see for myself.
Hang onto Dan for all you are worth. Well done Dan! It looks really great, and I know Dan must be feeling tired now, but it is great and when it is all finished, you will never want to move out of there after all this hard work.....
Saw all the photo's and guessed that Dan was at home working on the basement. Love and miss you all.
I am so excited for you! Awesome job Dan! I'm sure the feeling of accomplishment is just awesome! Especially to see the results of your hard work... what a great feeling! Not to mention having your family and friends creating memories in what you've created!
Post a Comment