Again I should really wait until all of part IV is complete before I post BUT I got too excited!!! Here's our pergo wood floors already in and I'm lovin it;)
Love the Laminate floor! Pergo is fabulous! i spec it all the time for my clients, and its so long lasting and hardwearing:) Good Choice!!!! Looking absolutely stunning! Cant wait to see the complete look when the furniture and nicknacks are in:) Love you guys! X Nades
Love it Melissa. I'm excited to come down in about a week to see it all. Maby I can sleep downstairs. Wish you had posted a picture of the doors which have been put in.
Absolutely stunning. Laminate is so practical and looks good as well. I am trying to place it all together, from when it was wall-less to complete, what is what, you will have to post completed pics at the end for me and talk me through it from where you come down the stairs .............
I was scrolling down all the photo's and I cannot believe that it is the same place. I can imagine you must be excited. Hope the pregnancy is going well.
Your 'basement' looks stunning hey, good luck with the last bit!! Mwah
Oh my goodness Melissa...I LOVE it! It looks amazing! The floor just completes it! I can't wait to see the carpet too :) We need to come down there soon to see you new basement!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
11 comments:
Very nice! :)
Love the Laminate floor! Pergo is fabulous! i spec it all the time for my clients, and its so long lasting and hardwearing:) Good Choice!!!! Looking absolutely stunning! Cant wait to see the complete look when the furniture and nicknacks are in:) Love you guys! X Nades
Love it Melissa. I'm excited to come down in about a week to see it all. Maby I can sleep downstairs. Wish you had posted a picture of the doors which have been put in.
Absolutely stunning. Laminate is so practical and looks good as well. I am trying to place it all together, from when it was wall-less to complete, what is what, you will have to post completed pics at the end for me and talk me through it from where you come down the stairs .............
I was scrolling down all the photo's and I cannot believe that it is the same place. I can imagine you must be excited. Hope the pregnancy is going well.
Your 'basement' looks stunning hey, good luck with the last bit!!
Mwah
Oh my goodness Melissa...I LOVE it! It looks amazing! The floor just completes it! I can't wait to see the carpet too :) We need to come down there soon to see you new basement!
I have now added your blog to my google reader :)
Your basement is lookin' good.
It was so great talking to you tonight! Thanks for your support.
Love the floors, lookin good!
Wow Melissa. That is looking great. :) Good job Dan on working so hard for your sweetheart. :)
Oh, I so need to come over and see it!!!
Que Linda! Muey Bonita! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe you have only 66 days to go! You are so amazing!
Post a Comment