The pantry
This is the second room and it's our guest bedroom...HINT HINT come visit anytime:)
This is a storage area under the stairs
This is our bathroom. We still have to put in the toilet and vanity.
This is the first bedroom leading from the hallway. It's just a small room...we're going to use it s a toy room;) AAA so nice to have toys in one spot. I'm sure they are just going to stay there perfectly all the time right:)
This is the hall way leading from our family room.
This is our FAMILY ROOM! The plan is to make it into a FUN FAMILY ROOM with a projector screen.
This is at the bottom of the stairs, it's a small walkway from the stairs to the family room (on the right is our unfinished laundry room;)
This is standing from the main part of our house about to enter the basement.



8 comments:
The work looks amazing :) Amazing what hard work and patience can achieve. I'm sure mom is going to take the hint, I'm hoping to get over there as soon as i finish studying so that I can see you all and see kids coz I'm missing you guys so much.
Lots of love
Chantal
BeAuTiFuL!
Looks so nice! You are going to have fun decorating it.
Wow now you just have to furnish it for me and I'll come stay there.
OMG, I didnt realize a basement is like a whole house under a house...
I thought it was one room...
Looks really good and I can completely understand why you are so excited and why it is so much work.
So you can enjoy doing all the decorating once the building is done.
Enjoy it
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...... It is simply lovely. I love the huge family room, as your family is also growing, the toy room will also be a great help for you, your home is so big now and to keep to tidy and clean is going to take dbl effort now, but definitely well worth all the hard work. Happy living when it is all decorated and complete. I am so happy for you guys. Love and miss you all, when we have some bucks again, Andrew and myself will come visit.
Looks awesome! I am so excited for you guys. You are not going to know what to do with all the space. I am sure you'll think of something. Congratulations on a job well done :)
Melissa, that basement looks great! Where are you guys living now? Scott and I just moved right by IKEA. We are closer to you guys now. I think... We need to come babysit and give you and Dan a date night! Love you:) Oakley
Post a Comment