Katie...you rock! You get 5 Oreo cookies from Uncle for making it up that hill. You remind me that as I try to peddle my way over my big hills, I should believe in myself and take pride in what I'm doing and I'll get there. Persistence overcomes resistance. You are too cute. Oh, and Lil' Shaz quit terrorizing that dog.
Decided to give this blogging thing a try, so visit the page if you have a minute. I don't have any kids, so no photos to rival yours, but will try to scrounge up pics of Bernie and Davina's little ones :)
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
11 comments:
Congratulations Katie ... way to learn that perseverance always pays off :)
Congratulations Mommy and Daddy, you've definately taught her well.
Wish I could spend some time with you guys
GOOD JOB KATIE! so so cute!
X
I love the 'sideline commentry'
Too cute
What a perfect stop the second time around. We love you Katie. You're getting sooo big.
Nice job Katie! It is so fun to watch your kids learn new things, makes being a parent worth it.
Way to go Katie!!
I loved to see my babies in action. I watched it over and over. Thanks for the post.
thanks for the video, Melissa!
Great job Katie-Bug!
Katie...you rock! You get 5 Oreo cookies from Uncle for making it up that hill. You remind me that as I try to peddle my way over my big hills, I should believe in myself and take pride in what I'm doing and I'll get there. Persistence overcomes resistance. You are too cute. Oh, and Lil' Shaz quit terrorizing that dog.
Hey Lissy
Decided to give this blogging thing a try, so visit the page if you have a minute. I don't have any kids, so no photos to rival yours, but will try to scrounge up pics of Bernie and Davina's little ones :)
chat soon
Post a Comment