Looks fun. Did you see any animals or any other exhibits?? I always enjoyed looking at the animals. Did you get any yummy greasy fair food? The cinnamon rolls there are the best!
Dan is having MORE fun than the girls. Oh and by the way Dan...that little Marine ride is the closest you'll ever become to being a bad A__ Marine, but that's okay, cause it does make you a bad A__ dad! Good on ya...wannabe Marine.
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
9 comments:
Looks fun. Did you see any animals or any other exhibits?? I always enjoyed looking at the animals. Did you get any yummy greasy fair food? The cinnamon rolls there are the best!
What cute pictures! You really do have the cutest girls! I loved having you guys over tonight...we need to do it every Sunday!
i bet everyone slept well that night.. ;)
I MISS them sooo much. SERIOUSLY SET UP YOUR SKYPE ACCOUNT.
SKYPE SKYPE SKYPE
Wow, I didn't know the fair had so much to do, looks like your girls had a good time. Thanks for sharing!
You must have been exhausted after that!
Your girls look stunning M and so do you!!
Dan is having MORE fun than the girls. Oh and by the way Dan...that little Marine ride is the closest you'll ever become to being a bad A__ Marine, but that's okay, cause it does make you a bad A__ dad! Good on ya...wannabe Marine.
So cute. We had a great time going as well.
Post a Comment