Wednesday, March 11, 2009

THeir hair cuts!!!





I wanted to show you how cute their little hair cuts were. We were at Cookie cutters for 2 hours but it was so worth it. Look at these cuties!

8 comments:

Krista said...

Don't you just love Cookie Cutters! And to make it even better there is an ice cream place and a chocolate place within walking distance. The girls look adorable!

Tiffany said...

SO cute!!!!! Your girls really are ADORABLE!!

And Melissa, I would LOVE to come run the SLC Half Marathon with you... I had actually been slightly considering it even before you left that comment on my blog, but I actually hurt my foot a little bit ago, and its getting much better, but I'm kind of hanging back right now and doing a lot lower mileage to let it fully heal. You will do AWESOME though- and I for sure want to hear all about it. And actually, what I would totally LOVE is to go running with you the next time we come up. We're planning on coming up around the 4th of July- and I'll be missing my running group like crazy. I would LOVE to meet up with you and do a couple runs!!! (Except I'll be slow because of the altitude I'm sure..)

Good luck with training! (And be careful to not run too many miles on a pair of shoes- take a lesson from me. You can see my last blog post.)
Love, Tiff :)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Melissa i just love you guys. Thanks for everything. I'm sorry I was sick and tired most of the time. I know you understand. I miss you and my babies already.

The du Toit Family said...

They look so cute - don't have anything like that here in Durban. You have lovely kids. Love and miss you all lots.

Anonymous said...

I found your blog on Casey and Jennifer Bowen's blog. I don't think I can say how cute their little hair cut pictures are. Seriously, so cute!!! They look adorable getting their new dos.

Michelle said...

at a fun day, they look adorable!

Cindy and Rob said...

I miss my babies! They are growing up way too fast. Please give them kisses and hugs.

Real Life Roberts said...

so cute! another friend just recently showed pic of her girls going to cookie cutters. I love the idea.