Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's official...I'm gonna do it!!!


So (why not;) I'm running the Salt Lake City 1/2 MARATHON! YEAH BABY!

9 comments:

Henich Family said...

You are going to love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Im sure you will do great and you will have your amazing family there to support you!
XXX

Michelle said...

You wild and crazy woman! If anyone one can do it you can! Good luck

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Next you're doing an iron man.
Good luck Melissa. We'll see you this weekend.

Anderson Family said...

You're amazing or maybe you're crazy.... ;)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

Wahoo! Go! cream all all! Let them eat your dust! =)

Tiffany said...

YEAH!!! How FUN!! I've heard that's a really fun one. You've been wanting to do one for a while, haven't you? You'll love it, and you'll do great!!!
PS- What training schedule are you using??

steph said...

Melissa... You are amazing! To add this to you list of superwoman talents! I wish you the best! You'll do great!

Anonymous said...

You're Braver than me! Goodluck! im sure you will extremely well! XXX