Dan and I had the best week-end ever. We celebrated our sixth year anniversary in down town Salt Lake. So nice to sleep in and watch movies in bed and eat out at a nice restaurant (without any interruptions from the kids;) The whole weekend was so relaxing and we're so grateful for my brother and his girlfriend Jessica. They were willing to watch our kids the whole weekend (kudos to them...that was quiet the undertaking). Look at how much fun they had! Thanks Garreth and Jessi..we love you guys!
Monday, March 2, 2009
A fun weekend with Uncle Garreth and Jessie!
Dan and I had the best week-end ever. We celebrated our sixth year anniversary in down town Salt Lake. So nice to sleep in and watch movies in bed and eat out at a nice restaurant (without any interruptions from the kids;) The whole weekend was so relaxing and we're so grateful for my brother and his girlfriend Jessica. They were willing to watch our kids the whole weekend (kudos to them...that was quiet the undertaking). Look at how much fun they had! Thanks Garreth and Jessi..we love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Kamryn can't wait for this weekend 'cause she'll see her cousins. Looks like they had a blast. I'd expect nothing less when uncle Garreth watches them.
WONDERFUL!! and as an aunt, i bet uncle Garreth didn't mind one little bit! congrats on your 6 years!!!
That is wonderful!!!
BTW- I was at Chick-fil-a Saturday night and I saw a strange women carrying Sharon out the door. It totally caught me off guard, but then I saw your brother and it all clicked. Funny!
Congrats on your 6th! So glad you could have a fun, romantic getaway!
Happy Anniversary. Isn't it so nice to be able to have a weekend with no interruptions? It's even better when family is watching the kids so you know they are in good hands.
Post a Comment