Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sharon is so beautiful!


Look at how badly we need a new camera...this pic is so cute and all because we didn't take it with our old camera.

8 comments:

Mike Kingsley said...

Get the Canon SD750. It's the model we have. Very good quality and can be had now for $167 on Amazon with no sales tax and free shipping!

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-SD750-Digital-Optical/dp/B000NK6J6Q/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1215566616&sr=8-1

R Clan said...

Of course Sharon is beautiful. So is your Katie.

Amber said...

Melissa it is so good to see your blog. It seems like Wymount was just yesterday. Your girls are beautiful!

Johnston Family said...

Hello, this is Laura Johnston from the ward. I stumbled onto your blog through Jane's. You have the cutest family, your daughters are gorgeous!!! Now we can be bloggin' buddies! My blog is mikeandlaurafamily.blogspot.com

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I agree with the first comment. Get a new camera, you'll never regret it. I want to give her smoochies on her cheek.

Kristi said...

your girls are adorable! We need a new camera too...it does make such a huge difference. So, I think you know my cousin Heidi?! She saw that Ruthanne mentioned your name on our blog and said you are "forever friends"...?!

kam said...

hey melissa! I bumped into your blog while on Jimmy and Tiff's blog. Sharon IS so beautiful just like her big sister and mom! Dan is seriously blessed ;) ;). It looks like you guys are doing well. I am so glad!

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

I remember you always saying what a pain it was to take care of Katie's hair because she had so much of it. How is it having one with no hair?
She is so adorable! We miss you guys!!