Sunday, July 20, 2008

Having some more SuMmEr FuN!








Look at all the fun we had with the Hotton's water slide!

5 comments:

R Clan said...

What fun pictures. We are so glad that you guys came over. We had such a great time.

skcoe said...

What fun! Your little family is darling.

I hope you don't mind that I hopped over here from another friend's site, this is Sheryl (Killpack), I grew up with Daniel! I'm glad to see that you're all happy and doing well. Email me and I can invite you to our blog too if you want to catch up!

Sheryl (skcoe@earthlink.net)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I have to say a few things...

1. I Love how little Shazie is sitting on that chair, with the girl that is twice her size. SHE IS STUNNING.

2. Looks like so much fun, Kamryn would have been in heaven.

3. LOVE THE HIGHLIGHTS. You look beautiful with your bronze summer tan and highlights.

4. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK

5. Love you all

Christina Huling said...

What a hot mama you are. Sharon is beautiful! That was my aunts' name. I never knew you had her. So glad you are blogging! I miss you and love you! Please post your contact info on my blog :)

Marianne said...

Dan and Melissa...it's so good to see your blog! Your family is just too adorable and I'm so happy we live closer to eachother!