Saturday, July 16, 2011

Be prepared for picture OVERLOAD!

Spring and Summer highlights of 2001:
Moving into our beautiful home. We love our house! It's old but it has so much character from the brick fireplace to the big windows with amazing views. We feel blessed to live here.
Our trip to Utah and California. We always love spending time with family! Being around my bestfriends (mom and sisters) is always so reviving for me.
Katie and Sharon spent a month with my parents and came back with major tans and many stuffed animals (that cost a fortune). Katie learned some good math skills from my mom whose an excellent math teacher. Sharon learned some excellent tantrum throwing skills. Honestly she could put anyone to shame. That's what happens when you're adored 24/7. Thanks mom and dad we love you both so much.
























8 comments:

Ruby said...

I am sure you are happy to have your girls back. Your home looks lovely - that lounge looks enormous! And again Kyle is just the most beautiful child I have ever seen!

Michelle said...

It's so fun to see how everyone is growing! And Mel, you look GORGEOUS-as always!

Nades said...

lOVE THE picture overload! can never get enough of seeing your beautiful family! Cannot believe how big kyle and the girls are getting! they are growing up way to quickly! Love and miss your beautiful family!
XXX

Carol said...

The house looks beautiful Liss - you should post more photos! Looks like you guys have had a full summer ...

Christina Mangelson said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your sister's and California.

Your blonde hair is beautiful and makes you look 8 years younger, LOVE IT!!!!

R Clan said...

I need more pictures of the house than that! Come on now! ;)

Jane said...

Your home looks gorgeous, what an beautiful view! I love being able to see your kids, they are as cute as always!

Anonymous said...

Not a picture overload...i was hoping it wouldn't end! Keep them coming :) I love it!
Oh and I love love love your house! So amazing. Just like the Combs fam! Mwah!