Saturday, February 12, 2011


So all of you know I'm the queen of cheesiness but I can't help myself.
I love my girlies!
Makes me miss my own sisters. How I can only wish to live closer to them some day!

3 comments:

Ruby said...

So sweet Melissa. I miss my sister too! She lives in England now. Thank goodness for Skype :-)

Cindy and Rob said...

I miss you too Melissa, this morning I woke up and was thinking of how I wish we lived closer. I miss you. I miss my little ones.
The time we are all together will be so much better though because we wont take one second for granted.

Anonymous said...

Awe, look at those two little angels sleeping together!! So cute. They really are best friends, it is so great! They learned it from their momma :) You are the best Melissa. I love and miss you, and everyone else in your family!!