Thursday, February 3, 2011

The BIG FOUR!











Sharon here's 4 important reasons we love you so:

1. When you were born I remember looking into those beautiful big blue eyes and feeling like I could see your soul. I could tell you were smart then. You're still very smart.

2. Another interesting thing about you is that although you didn't have one single hair on your head until you were two you were gorgeous. Everywhere mommy went people would tell me what a beautiful baby I have. You were beautiful then and today at four you're even more beautiful.

3. Your spirit! You have such spunk! You're strong willed and I love this (most of the time) about you. It's great that although you have spirit you are so good at sitting quietly. Your primary and preschool teachers often tell me how well behaved you are. I'm so pride of you.

4. Your love! Remember when we had to take Kyle to the heart doctor and they had to put a heart monitor on him. He didn't like it and started crying. You were so sad about him being upset that you started crying. I've noticed you don't like anyone in your family to be sad. If Katie or Kyle are sad you often try to make them feel better.

Lastly, we are so blessed to have you in our family. Our special little princess.

6 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Happy Birthday, sweet, Beautiful Sharon. We miss you!

Zach said...

So cute! We miss seeing Sharon (and the rest of y'all!) at church... and we'll miss you even more when the bbq's start up when it gets warm. I hope you guys make it down for at least one!

The du Toit Family said...

A very Big happy birthday to you Sharon, last time I saw you, you really didn't have hair on your head, but your were so gorgeous and so very very quiet .... you and you sister stole a piece of my heart that holiday .... hope you had a very special day .... lots and lots of love

R Clan said...

Happy birthday sweet Sharon! We miss seeing your smiley little face and cute little voice. We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday my little Shaz!!!! Unc and Jessie love and miss you so much! You always make us smile, even just talking about you makes us happy. If we can have a little Sharon one day, we will be very lucky!! We love you!!! Hope you got everything you wanted :)

Joni said...

Happy Birthday you cute girl!