O MY GOODNESS. Makes me want to check flights right now because I can't take it anymore. I miss them so much. Seriously I'm checking flights and thinking March??
Winter snow just like Utah. But unfortunately not Utah. I wish those little ones were here playing in the snow with us! I guess I just need to come to grips with the fact that you are no longer just a drive away. Plus, you guys look like you are doing GREAT! Pictures of those little ones always make me smile. And Melis, you look awesome by the way!!! Hot! Miss and love you!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
8 comments:
Brrrr - so cute but still, looks FREAZING!!!!!!
How fun! I have been wanting to take my girls ice skating! Miss your sweet little family!
Melissa! I miss all of you guys so much! My babies, they are so adorable. Please call me I miss you. When will your phone work again! I love you?
O MY GOODNESS. Makes me want to check flights right now because I can't take it anymore. I miss them so much. Seriously I'm checking flights and thinking March??
Looks soooo cold ... but sooo much fun, miss you all so much ... lots of love.
ooo can i come to!!! :) ok im seriously thinking a holiday in winter time with you guys! X
Toothless or not Katie is still the most beautiful oldest granddaughter around. Love those three soooooo much.
Winter snow just like Utah. But unfortunately not Utah. I wish those little ones were here playing in the snow with us! I guess I just need to come to grips with the fact that you are no longer just a drive away. Plus, you guys look like you are doing GREAT! Pictures of those little ones always make me smile. And Melis, you look awesome by the way!!! Hot!
Miss and love you!
Post a Comment