Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I HEART this man!



The other day I was just lying in bed (a rare occasion with 3 kids:) and I was thinking about the 33 reasons why I love you! IT WAS EASY!
There were so many reasons for example your pure wonderfulness (I know that's not a word mom)but if it were it would be perfect for you.
Today is special because it was the day you were born. I will always and forever be grateful to the Lord for you DANIEL JAY COMBS.
Thanks for everything and happy birthday.
P.S. We're getting older but man I'm still twitterpated by you!

6 comments:

The du Toit Family said...

Happy Birthday Dan ... May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams. Lots of love from all of us here in Sunny, hot South Africa ...

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Oh nooooo. Tell Dan I'm soooo sorry for not calling you guys on his bday. We love him so much. He's a stud. Hope that he had the best day!!!
Seriously I know I've been a bad sister I'll call you once my phone gets set up. Love you Meliss and Dan.


p.s Get a room

R Clan said...

You are too cute...Happy Birthday Dan.

Carol said...

Happy birthday Dan. I think we have both been so lucky to find (and marry) the men of our dreams. Really hope I get to meet your man soon - he sounds like such a good guy!

Sharon & George said...

Happy birthday Dan, Yes Carol, Dan is awesome, smart, and just a wonderful husband, father, son in law, and dare I say, good priesthood holder. Melissa is a lucky girl.

Nades said...

Happy Birthday Dan!!! Sorry its late, been on vaca and had no internet!! Hope you had a wonderful day and that you got spoilt rotten!

Wish i could have been there to wish you in person, you are AWESOME!!
Miss you guys
XNadine