Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Prime time realestate



Since we live in Arcitc weather conditions lately, Dan decided to build us a second house. What do you think (I hope he knows I'm not going to be able to squeeze through that tiny door)?
Prime time property like this is hard to come by these days!

7 comments:

Joni said...

You are too funny! You could squeeze through anything, you look great. Spencer saw the fort as we drove down the street and loved it, nice work Dan!

*~Petra~* said...

We had to do a double take and back up to take a closer look. How fun for the kids. :)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Haha- that looks MISERABLE.

Have I told you yet that I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS.

it's true.

Kerry Armstrong said...

that looks like so much FUN!

Sharon & George said...

An igloo in the park. I hope my eskimo's enjoyed it. Where is the photo of baby Sharon?

The du Toit Family said...

Kids will have plenty fun with that...... good work Dan ........ my experience has been that the less an item costs the more fun it produces ...

Charlene and Co said...

Oh Wow, you guys must really really be freezing your little behinds off..... I mean, really?
That is just something I cannot imagine.
Your own igloo in your backyard!!!
WOW