Saturday, December 12, 2009

Do you remember meeting Santa as a kid?!?




EXTRA BONUS: they both received some gifts.
Funny moment: Santa pulled out a toy and said "this looks like it belongs to someone little". Sharon was anxiously waiting and said "Santa I'm little!"


The pure amazement and excitement...

7 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the picture of you! What a pretty pregnant lady!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I remember that so clearly. To be little again. Luckily we get to live vicariously through them this time of year.
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS.

Sharon & George said...

How very precious they are. I can't wait to see them over the holidays.

The du Toit Family said...

Just to precious........ Love and miss you all lots.

Chat said...

Melissa your girls are precious and you look radiant. Thank you for sharing.
Love you lots

Anderson Family said...

Sharon is so sweet and funny!!!

Krista said...

Could your girls be any cuter?!? They are adorable!