That is so adorable! we had snow last year, dad made us wake up at like 3am to play in it! was fun, Hope you are having a wonderful warm up to christmas! X
So true...if you don't love the snow then you hate Utah for half the year! They are the cutest little snow bunnies I've ever seen! We just love them! and Dan rocks!
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
4 comments:
That is so adorable! we had snow last year, dad made us wake up at like 3am to play in it! was fun, Hope you are having a wonderful warm up to christmas! X
aw, Dan seems like an amazing husband and father! what a lucky girl you are! i love the way you love him. wish i was there with you guys..
Another reason why I love Dan too, but I must confess that I love those girls more!
So true...if you don't love the snow then you hate Utah for half the year! They are the cutest little snow bunnies I've ever seen! We just love them! and Dan rocks!
Post a Comment