So Dan told me he would go indoor swimming in Winter all the time growing-up. Obviously I'm used to swimming outside in the sunshine for most of the year. This was different...but so much fun! I recommend it for some cheap family fun...it's the indoor swimming pool at the South Jordan Rec Center.
Katie was so glad to have Mari with her. Mari's been sick with Bronchitis and then her mom got sick... not fun! Mari was sure feeling better and enjoyed being out of the house after a week.
Dan was flexing his guns...I honestly think he's the sexiest man alive!!!



7 comments:
How fun, in Lehi they have a very cool indoor-outdoor swimming pool, the best I have found yet. In the summer we should get the kids together and go!
That looks like a blast. We'll have to go there in March. Kamryn will like that. And I'll flaunt my baby belly.
Looks like you guys had so much fun!!!
That looks like a lot of fun! Maybe we will have to try it. Plus, I can't believe Dan hasn't ripped that picture off your blog. That is hilarious.
That looks like so much fun and a good idea for getting the kids out! I'm also excited for American Idol. We'll have to compare our favorites as the finalists are norrowed down. Melissa, when are we going to get together? I still have not forgotten that BBQ invitation! Just kidding, but seriously, I wan to see you and Dan and I know Roberto would enjoy visiting with you. Life is really busy, I know. But let's try to get together. Email me back or give me a call at 443-4969! I miss you!
Lauren
We've been wanting to go there, so now we will for sure. It looks like a lot of fun. Hope you are doing well.
How fun is that!
Post a Comment