We wish each of you a good and healthy 2009! Doesn't it feel like the years are just racing past us! I know everyone says that but I feel it!
Anyways...here's how we celebrated our new year. The Kingsleys were kind enough to take us in...we had fun celebrating the Mormon way (good food, board games, you tube videos and Martinellis)
We had so much fun!



7 comments:
I wish we could have spent New Year's with you guys. Maybe next year?
What a fun New Years Eve!...the gool ol' "mormon way" to celebrate is the only way to go! Alexa had fun looking at your girls again!
When was the last time we all spent New Years eve together??? Looks like you guys had fun. I miss you guys.
It's so true..."the mormon way" of celebrating always includes food! I had a friend tell me that so consumes so many more calories when sees at a mormon get together than when she goes out drinking with her other friends. OH well...we love to eat and have good clean fun!
Why don't you post pictures of your birthday???
That looks like so much fun!!!
So, I need a favor from you and Dan! I just ran into an old friend of mine that desperately wants to find Stacy Shirts, who is Micah Shirt's sister. So first we need to find Micah so we can find her so we can connect her to my long lost friend.
I know. It's complicated. If you guys could help us out it would be GREAT!
Sheryl Killpack Coe
sikcoe@gmail.com
Love all the pics. Your daughters are lovely
Post a Comment