I am SO glad you have a camera again!! i miss looking at all your beautiful pictures!! Cannot believe how much Katie is looking just like you Lis! mwa x
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
4 comments:
I am SO glad you have a camera again!! i miss looking at all your beautiful pictures!! Cannot believe how much Katie is looking just like you Lis! mwa x
I am so glad you have a camera again too :-) Your children are so beautiful.
Love the pics. That is awesome you got a new camera. What kind did you get? Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.
Cameras are vital when you have such cute kiddo's to capture images from. Glad you are no longer without! Thanks for watching my kids!
Post a Comment