Carving pumpkins is always a big hit. Katie chose a cat and Dan carved it to perfection. Sharon chose a bat and I carved it almost to perfection. Thank goodness four year olds are so accepting.
So guess who wanted to be Dorothy for Halloween? She doesn't have red hair but seriously "have you ever seen a cuter Dorothy?"
Oh how I've missed you. Please forgive me for being so neglectful. It's been so long since I last posted and it's easy to let life run its busy course without taking time for things that really matter. You really matter. You remind me of all the things that truly count like family, friends, celebrations, trivialities of every day life and love. I promise to do better at blogging about these things.



5 comments:
your girls are so beautiful melissa! looking forward to more blog updates! :)
Seriously, I know I say it everytime but your children are just so beautiful. Not just cute, beautiful :-)
I love the pictures. They girls are just so cute. It looks like it was a great pumpkin carving night.
darling pictures! It was great to see you at the trunk or treat!
I have missed reading your blog! I am glad that for the moment it is not private so I can read it! :) What cute halloween pictures! :) Looks like Montana is treating you and your family well! We sure miss you here! :)
Post a Comment