













So most moms would say it's a nightmare trying to get all the kids (including your hubby) ready for a photo shoot. Then you get there and the kids are already grouchy and you wonder how you're going to get any good photos in the next hour.
But then you come home with these and it makes it ALL so worth it!
My favorite people!



14 comments:
Melissa, these are beautiful! I can't even say which is my favourite :)
I have a picture of your family just before you left SA. There were just 6 of you and now look how big your family is. Love it!
They are all so full of AWESOMENESS ......... simply love the photo's. Thanks for this post.
And to my sister ..... 'they' look super great! You will know what I mean. And Garreth I will not splash it out, like someone else I know .... but just needed to say it politely.
Melissa. Thank you for sharing. I agree with Ruby can't choose a favourite they are all stunning.
What wonderful times to build memories with family. Love you lots. xoxo
Absolutely stunning photos Liss - I always avoid photos, but seeing pictures of other people's memories sometimes makes me wonder if I am being just a little bit short-sighted!
You look beautiful my friend.
BEAUTIFUL!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!
i cannot seem to say it enough!! you are going to have to frame all of them for your wall!
XXX
I just loved having everyone over for thanksgiving. Everything I'm most thankful for are in those photo's. I will post some of my favourites soon.
I absolutely love these!!! Now, I just can't wait for him to post ones of Garreth and I. You look stunning in these pics Melis, and it makes me miss you guys all over again! I am so excited to see you and those little ones over Christmas...it's coming soon :)
They are fantastic pictures of everyone! But it is difficult to get a bad picture of such a beautiful family. You're gorgeous Melissa and so are your 3 adorable little babies.
So glad you had such a fun time in Sacramento :)
Such neat lighting!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new one of you and Dan at the top of the post!!
Gorgeous Family! Miss you! Hope all is well. Happy Holidays!
So CUTE!! And you look gorgeous!! I am getting our Christmas cards sent out ridiculously late, and need your address! Will you email me at olsonlove@comcast.net?
Those are all such beautiful pictures. You have one of the best families ever. Hope you guys are doing well, we sure miss you around here.
Merry Christmas!
Absolutely delightful to view! What amazing photos! It only makes me miss you so much more! Sending love your way to keep you warm in the snowy winter wonderland (that I just found out you moved to). I hope you're enjoying it! xoxo
Post a Comment