Anyone who knows me knows I'm not much of a material girl BUT let me just say that I could get used to this. We're fortunate to be renting this beautiful home for six months.
It's stunning! Every part of it is an upgrade but my favorite part is the huge windows throughout the house. The view is breathtaking and we have deer that roam the garden until the girls see them and frighten them away.
We're still adjusting to the big change of being in a totally new place but at least we have this haven to come home to everyday.
Funny story:
We went to Costco today and the cashier was friendly to the girls and said "how are you doing today princesses." Katie said "we're great we're living in a mansion!"
So we all laughed. I told him that it's not really a mansion but to us it feels like it. I also said I wish we owned the home but we're just renting. He laughed and said "well princesses like these need a castle to live in anyways."



13 comments:
That is sooooo funny! Cute Katie. I went to the grocery store today (the place I took those lil' ones on the scooter right before I left) and my heart grew a little sore. I saw this big inflated spider that I let them touch by picking them up and I was sad when I thought that I wouldn't be able to do those silly things for them as often anymore. Bummer. I love those lil' ones!!!! That place you staying in is crazy!
Melissa! That is so beautiful. I think that you are going to love Montana and I am going to really like visiting you. I am glad the little ones are enjoying the mansion. They are so cute!
Um, this sucks. Now I'm jealous of you and your new digs.
You moved already??? Your place is beautiful. Hope you are loving the adventure you are on. I must say, I love South Africa!!
I am glad you are getting settled, we miss your family like crazy around here. The weather had been perfect for the park and everytime I am there I wish you would come join us. Your home is gorgeous, I am in love with all the windows and views too. Your girls deserve to live in the grandest castle there is! Keep posting often.
If anyone deserves such a beautiful "mansion", it is you guys!! I would call that place a mansion too :) So, when can we come visit? It's our fall break right now and I keep thinking, we should visit the nieces...but then I remember that we can't. So sad. I miss you guys already. BUT I am so excited for you. You are going to make such a great life in Montana, I know it!
Wow, what a beautiful home. Katie is hilarious! Happy to hear you guys are enjoying it so far. We miss you!
Beautiful home and yard. Those windows will be wonderful in the winter...let the sunlight in. I'm missing having a friend to talk to in the mother's room, but hope you're getting settled there. Miss you guys.
I love the house you are living in it is gorgeous! I am glad things are going well! :) Miss you!
Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL, bEaUtIfUl house! Oh how I miss you! :( sniff sniff
The large windowns are amazing- makes a place feel even bigger! You make me want to come visit!!!!
I Love this house!!!so so beautiful! enjoy it lissi! even if it is only for 6months!
Glad you arrived safe and sound in your new home!
p.s. i miss your beautiful family! X
I love it but worry about the bears and wolves that might roam around the back yard. Keep my babies safe! Love you.
Post a Comment