It was so fun seeing you and the family. I sooooo wish we lived by each other. I think we would be best friends; other than your 2 wonderful sisters, of course. Just remember if you really want something to have 1 serving and forget about it. Don't stress. Watch next time I see you you will be down 20 lbs. Love ya :)
Thanks for your comment. It makes me feel a little better to know that it's not just our bad luck cuz nothing seems to be going our way lately. Your kids are getting so big I can't believe it. Hope you are doing well.
Hi there family and friends!
Hopefully we can learn more about you and share a little about our family in return.
There's Dan and me, Melissa, Katie Sharon and our little stud Kyle and together we are the COMBS' FAM!
7 comments:
so cute! Also, I love Katie's little dance outfit! I can't wait to have a little girl so I can put her in dance! So fun! We need to get together! =)
So sweet, call me when you get sometime and we will get together.
cute! She is so beautiful, and what a fantastic suprise amongst such repetitious duties!
Aahhh, so cute. She is getting big. I can't believe it. Love and miss you all lots.
It was so fun seeing you and the family. I sooooo wish we lived by each other. I think we would be best friends; other than your 2 wonderful sisters, of course. Just remember if you really want something to have 1 serving and forget about it. Don't stress. Watch next time I see you you will be down 20 lbs. Love ya :)
Thanks for your comment. It makes me feel a little better to know that it's not just our bad luck cuz nothing seems to be going our way lately. Your kids are getting so big I can't believe it. Hope you are doing well.
Melissa, isnt she just too cute. If you play your cards right she'll soon be doing the washing for you!!!
Post a Comment