Sunday, February 8, 2009

Guess who had a dance recital yesterday!





Guys it was so adorable (I never thought I would say this but it was totally worth the $60.00 rip-off for the costume;)
Our favorite part is when she noticed the curtains were up and got a little shy...it was only for one second. Then she did what she does best PERFORMING! She is such a little star.
Her friends London and Julia are in her dance class too and did a great job. London is not afraid to shake it (so cute).
I'm proud of my little dancer. When it was done she said "I want to go back on stage! That's our girl!!!

15 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

OMG. Do I even need to say anything????

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Except I REALLY HATE that we weren't there.

Kristi said...

Beautiful girl!...and I KNOW she will get good use dressing up with that costume time and time again!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!!! so so cute! :) xxx

R Clan said...

We should have worked it better so we could have seen her. What a cutie.

Christina Huling said...

Melissa, Katie is so cute! Jocelyn hasn't gotten to do dance yet, but really wants to. She might want to do gymnastics like Jaden too! I can't believe how much she's growing up! I miss you guys!

Jennifer B said...

Wow what cute pics!! I am so glad Stephanie told me about your blog. Paris would love to do dance... maybe next year. Your girls are growing up so fast & they are so beautiful. We miss you guys!!

Kerry Armstrong said...

Katie is so cute! just like her mama! :)

The du Toit Family said...

Katie looks so cute, what can I say. They are so gorgeous and look at smart Uncle Garreth too, looking good. Miss and love you all lots.

Henich Family said...

How adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steph said...

Aw... Katie looks sooo adorable! How fun to be up on stage! She's a 'superstar'! I wish I could have been there! BTW.... the prices only get worse... itz soooo crazy! It's an expensive hobby, but one well worth it if she loves it! We love you guys!

The du Toit Family said...

Please help your Mom with her Blog spot when you go visit her. She is missing out on so much. She just needs a little motivation and a little help to get started. I would so much like to see more of her and your Dad. Show her all this.... Please Please Please. Miss and love you all so much.

Anderson Family said...

Omigoodness! These pics are adorable. I love that she is a little performer.

Christina Mangelson said...

She is seriously so adorable. I would have loved to have been there. I am sure she was AMAZING! One positive thing I need to say about your brother is he is a GREAT uncle! lol ( I am sure there are many others too)

Serene is my name, not my life! said...

LOL! That is so cute!!