Wednesday, November 12, 2008

LOOK at my Jump'in Jacks




It was Veteran's Day yesterday and so Dan was able to stay home with us...so much fun. We decided to take the girls to Jump'in Jacks. It was so cute to see Katie help Sharon up the stairs. They made it up several times.
At one point some boys came up to them and wanted to push past them and Katie said "you need to stay there and count to 10." The little boy actually listened. Good job Katie!

11 comments:

Josh and Nat said...

Hey Lady! I'm feelin a lot better, but my husband and baby are sick now! Sad huh??? I was wondering where that bag was! GEEZ LO WEEZ. I don't know if I can help with group.. it will just depend how they are feeling. But count on me FOR SURE the next Thursday. Are you guys in a bind for tomorrow night? I feel like i haven't seen you forever, hope your doin well! Love ya!

Jane said...

how adorable, I love what Katie said to the boy. Too cute!!

TravisandTaryn Barrett said...

I've heard that place is fun, we'll have to try it sometime. Good job Katie for standing up for yourself! Hope all is well

The du Toit Family said...

They are just to cute those to. But like Mother like daughter - the little mommy, just like you were as a little one taking care of here siblings. A mirror image. I tell you. Miss you all lots.

The du Toit Family said...

They are just to cute those to. But like Mother like daughter - the little mommy, just like you were as a little one taking care of her siblings. A mirror image. I tell you. Miss you all lots.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I can just picture my little loca saying that. how i miss her

We are the Mayletts said...

Love you guys!! Hope to play soon.

mikecarmen98 said...

I love going there with the kids, it is a good energy release on those days when they need one. Katie is such a good big sister to be looking out for Sharon, so sweet.

Real Life Roberts said...

fun times! It's those kind of places that eeps my sanity during the cold winter months!

R Clan said...

Looks like fun. Hope you are fine. I am wondering if you still exist? ;)

Trisha Paddock said...

Your girls are so precious. We had so much fun hanging out with you guys lastnight. We need to do that often. My girls just love Katie and play so well with her! And your little Sharon is just so adorable....she sure loves her uncle!!!