Sunday, November 2, 2008

AAA Sharon...you are my little MAMASITA!

7 comments:

EL EQUIPO DEL BLOG. said...

INVITAMOS A PARTICIPAR EN LA CAMPAÑA DE LUCHA CONTRA LA PORNOGRAFIA INFANTIL EN INTERNET CUYO LOGO PARA COLOCAR EN TU BLOG LO ENCONTRARAS EN NUESTRO BLOG CUYO LINK ES: http://liniersasinotequeremos.blogspot.com/
ENTRE TODOS PODEMOS HACER ALGO CONTRA ESTE TERRIBLE MAL. MUCHAS GRACIAS POR TU ATENCION. EL EQUIPO DEL BLOG.

R Clan said...

Looks like your Halloween was fun. Hope you are doing well.

Meg said...

Im sorry I didn't come today, I was planning on coming till Darren, Sadie and I got the flu. I think that would be so much fun to go bowling, i haven't been in a long time. Call me when you get a free min.

Anonymous said...

MEL!!! your family is so so beautiful! Im so glad that i saw your blog, because now we can stay in the loop and see how much your lil family has grown! love and miss you! mwa xxx

Kerry Armstrong said...

you are so beautiful! :)

Lauren said...

Melissa,

How's it going? I finally got around to adding your blog site to my friends list, so I'll be staying in touch more often now! I want to see you sometime. Let's try to get together this month for some fun. Write me back, will ya? I love reading about your family. Wish I lived closer by so we could see each other more. Stay in touch pretty please :)

Love Lauren

Trisha Paddock said...

She is so precious!