Est 3-2003
wow- she is so good! i'm a hang on the sides and never let go type of skater. :)
Well, she definitely skates better than I do!! I expect lessons when I come to visit ...
that is the cutest/funniest thing i have ever seen! she cracks me up that little one. her little run slash skate is just too cute. cant wait to see everyone in a few weeks! i am counting down the days :)
She's so amazing!https://www.masteripa.com/2019/10/kelebihan-menggunakan-kredit-tanpa.html
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wow- she is so good! i'm a hang on the sides and never let go type of skater. :)
Well, she definitely skates better than I do!! I expect lessons when I come to visit ...
that is the cutest/funniest thing i have ever seen! she cracks me up that little one. her little run slash skate is just too cute.
cant wait to see everyone in a few weeks! i am counting down the days :)
She's so amazing!
https://www.masteripa.com/2019/10/kelebihan-menggunakan-kredit-tanpa.html
Post a Comment