DO A BETTER JOB AT KEEPING MY BLOG CURRENT!
Does anyone feel like I do? Blogging is not as fun as it used to be! I've been trying to think about why that is. Could it be that everyone else seems to have lost interest in it as well therefore I don't get as many comments on my blog as I used to. (Not like I ever had many comments to begin with). What is it about social networking that is soo addictive? If I don't get as much out of the social aspect of networking then it doesn't seem worth it.
That's a sad observation about me that I want to change. I want to blog more because it reminds me of all the good I have. It keeps me thinking and sharing about my many blessings. It helps me record my precious family life and the details of my children's life.
For these crucial reasons I will continue steadfast on my blogging.



4 comments:
Good post Melissa. I have thought the same thing the past two months. I really want to blog but have absolutely no inspiration. I am busy with my photography business, homeschooling Aidan, keeping up my photography blog and all the housekeeping so I should have something to talk about!
I am rotten lately too. (and I know I get discouraged by lack of comments as well..) I really need to blog more too. Love all of the pictures of Sohvi and Katie skating together! I miss you!
Well, I love reading your blog posts - so as far as I'm concerned this is a commendable goal :) I love hearing about your family and your life
I have made the same goal. I am planning on using it as my journal (probably part of it to say when my kids are older, see we did fun things). It does help when people comment to keep excited. I find that when I have pictures I am more likely to blog then if I forget my camera. We can help motivate each other. =)
Post a Comment