Katie and Sharon have been with my parents in California for almost three weeks. We miss them so much. They keep us busy but life wouldn't be as good without them.
Come home soon my angel and princess!
Oh yes, thanks to ouma and oupa who have loved them non-stop. I fear the DEGRANDPARENTING will be tough this time.



6 comments:
Wow, three weeks sounds like a long time :)I think you are probably 100% right about the spoiling going on at the Grandparents. It's amazing - my parents were strict with me, but somehow with the grandkids completely different rules apply!
Hope they come home soon :)
You must be missing them SOOOO much Melissa! You really have wonderful parents. It was good to see them for a short while here is SA.
They are angels...you have nothing to worry about! :)
Oh yes! Gonna be tough .... my sister knows how to spoil those little grandkids of hers ..... and it is all done with so much love in her hart.
Three weeks without my Pixie would kill me but I am sure Kyle isnt complaining with all the extra attention :D
I am so glad that my mom and mom in law live 5km away so they see her at least once a week. She is the only grandchild in the family so you can just imagine :D
Your mom is an angel. Those girls couldn't be luckier.
Post a Comment